Saturday, March 13, 2010

All By Myself

I don't know about you but how effective are you during a normal workday? With all the interruptions I find it hard to ever really get any time to really focus on any one project. Hence, the reason why I post this on a Saturday as I relish the peace and quiet of the office and NO distractions. I turn on my iPod and I can slip right into the zone. I find 3-4 hours of being in the office nets at least 1 to 2 days in the office during the work week. Am I the only one that finds this to be true?

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you Pam. Weekend work is so much more productive. That is why we are both blogging on the weekend. :>)

    I am following you Twitter @Peekan too. You can follow me back @IndTraining

    you have such a nice mis of funny, interesting and cool post/tweets. I enjoy them.

    My blog is at http://bin95.blogspot.com/ if you would like to check it out too.

    Thanks
    Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don,

    Thanks for the comment and I will definitely follow you back and check out your blog. I also appreciate the feedback on my tweets. I do try to keep a balance between promotion of my company products and industry news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I find myself getting alot accomplished on the weekend in the early hours of Sat and sometimes Sunday depending on the workload for the week or month. Thanks for sharing :)

    John H. Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree John. No matter the day I always feel most productive early in the morning. I think my brain is the freshest then.

    So how do we achieve weekend productivity during the week?

    ReplyDelete